People have problems. Problems have solutions. Most people don’t have the tools, nor the experience to cope with problems effectively on their own. That is where eCOPS comes in. Get timely assistance in your own home or office with total confidentiality. He is a member of the International Association of Trauma Professionals and is a certified Clinical Trauma Specialist. Dale’s compassion for others, warmth, wit, and irreverent sense of humor make it a pleasure to work with him. You can expect fast, practical results in a short period of time. Dale has been a lifelong motorcycle and car enthusiast. He is a strong supporter of 2nd Amendment Rights and a long-time member of the NRA. He and his wife, Donna, traveled on their Harley to Milwaukee in 2003 for the 100th birthday of Harley Davidson. They both enjoy shooting at the range regularly and Dale is an avid hunter and fisherman.
Dale is an LCSW/LADC. He has worked in the Maine Department of Corrections for over 20 years; worked for the VA with combat veterans for 30 years; was a prior certified instructor at the Maine Criminal Justice Academy and mental health provider at Bates College for many years. He developed and implemented the Employee Assistance Program at Bates College. In his spare time, Dale enjoys hunting, fishing, and cars. He is an avid motorcycle guy and enjoys expressing his creativity by designing and building homes and garages, and gourmet cooking.
If you don’t want to wait a month or more to get an appointment with a professional………
If you want the ease and accessibility of a professional right at your fingertips…..
If you want help NOW ……..
As a Union member Dale recognizes the important role unions play when dealing with the Administration. He is a proud supporter of IAFF and the FOP.
eCOPS operates from several core principles:
- The shortest duration of services necessary.
- That people need an immediate response to their problems.
- Most people have difficulty navigating managed care systems and health maintenance organizations. eCOPS offers ease of use.
- The consumer controls the frequency and duration of services.
- Clients are at ease working from the comfort and privacy of their own home or office.
- Scheduling does not conflict with client’s work hours.
- Anonymity – no insurance billing or records. Electronic record keeping.
Let eCOPS Help YOU:
- Define appropriate strategies for solutions
- Provide weekly, bi-weekly or monthly support
- Set goals and actions
- Learn coping skills
- Learn good self care
- Live a more balanced life
- Practice team parenting skills
- Learn better communication skills
- Learn to control angry behaviors
- Learn to set good limits and boundaries with others
- Improve self esteem
- Normalize exposure to prior traumatic events