eCOPS Offers you:
- Timely Assistance.
- Brief treatment.
- Solution Oriented treatment.
- No Managed Care Systems to navigate.
- No insurance. Thus no records for insurance companies.
- Focused, Individual attention.
- Comfort and ease.
- Control over frequency and duration of treatment.
- Convenient scheduling.
- Anonymity & Confidentiality.
- Easy access online, in your home or office via video or phone conferencing.
Little or No Waiting for Services via eCOPS website. eCOPS will make every attempt to provide services after work hours or weekends or those who need it.
The Focus Defines the Solution. By the time a person asks or professional help, they have already defined the problem. What they are looking for is assistance in defining the solution – hence “brief treatment” “solution oriented”.
Service is “Directive” in Nature. Dale’s approach is goal-oriented (directive) with specific suggestions. Clients may disregard any or all suggestions made. The guidance and assistance provided at eCOPS is based on over 40 years of clinical experience.
Client Determines Length of Involvement. Typically, clients are asked to commit to between 6-24 sessions. This is discussed from the start and the client’s determine their involvement.
Anonymity and Confidentiality. All names, information, and content are strictly confidential. eCOPS follows HIPPA guidelines to protect the client’s healthcare information.